1. A £10.00 deposit is required upon booking with the final balance due 28 days before the event. The £10.00 deposit is non-refundable.
2. Failure to pay the remaining balance 28 days before the event may result in the place being withdrawn.
3. Children must be accompanied by a parent/carer over the age of 25. One adult is required per two children. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age before the event or at the event.
4. Parents/carers need to use their discretion to determine whether the event will be suitable for their child. Any child participating must be over the age of 10.
5. During the event, the accompanying adult is to take full responsibility for the child/children under their care. This includes parents/carers leaving the building to smoke, you must keep your child/children with you at all times.
6. Health and safety guidance will be provided at the start of the event, guests must adhere to the guidance at all times as directed by JPE staff. We reserve the right to ask guests to leave the event if they are not following health and safety guidelines.
7. As the events will take place in historical buildings, guests are expected to treat the building, and the items within it, with respect. We reserve the right to ask guests to leave the event if they are not being respectful to the building.
1. Consumption of alcohol before or during the event is not permitted, guests who are intoxicated will not be permitted access to the venue.
2. Guests need to be dressed appropriately for the event and be wearing suitable footwear.
3. Arrive for the event registration on time so that the event can begin promptly. Guests who are late may not be permitted entry to the event.
4. When JPE staff are delivering the health and safety briefing, guests are expected to observe and follow the information given.
5. Guests are only permitted access to areas of the building as directed by JPE staff. During these events, guests are expected to remain with JPE staff at all times.
6. JPE will provide guests will access to paranormal equipment, we expect this equipment to be treated with care and returned at the end of the event.
7. During group activities, JPE expect all guests to be respectful of each other and mindful that this is an event designed for children and young people.
1. Filming during events is strictly prohibited.
2. Guests are welcome to take pictures for their own personal use however, due to our safeguarding policy, we request that these are not shared on social media platforms. If a guest has a picture they would like to share, they can send it to JPE via email, we will then review it and ensure it meets our safeguarding guidelines before sharing it on JPE social media platforms. (email@example.com )
3. Once an image has been shared on JPE social media platforms, guests are then permitted to share them on their own social media platforms.
4. Due to the age of the children/young people on JPE events, safeguarding measures will be in place. A copy of JPE safeguarding policy is available upon request.
1. Deposits are non-refundable.
2. Should a guest cancel their place within 15 - 28 days before the event, at the discretion of JPE, a 50% refund may be issued, or guests may be offered a voucher towards a future event.
3. Should a guest cancel their place within 7 - 14 days before the event, at the discretion of JPE, a 25% refund may be issued, or guests may be offered a voucher towards a future event.
4. Should a guest cancel their place 7 days prior to an event, no refunds or vouchers will be offered.
5. Should a guests leave an event early, no refunds will be offered.
6. Should JPE be required to cancel an event for any reason, guests will be offered a voucher towards a future event or be rebooked onto another event.
1. COVID safety measures will be updated accordingly as per government guidance. Guests will be made aware of safety measures before the event and upon arrival to the building. JPE expect all guests to adhere to COVID safety measures.
2. In the instance that an event is cancelled due to government COVID guidance, guests will be provided with vouchers to be used at a future event or rebooked onto another event.
By booking onto an event, guests agree to all the terms & conditions as specified above.